Wednesday, May 23, 2018

First Overwhelming Week in 'The Office' as Secretary Guy

So where do I begin?

This last week was my first week here as the new secretary to the president and man was I pumped for that! This week was truly full of craziness and learning the ropes but I think I'm getting the hang of it! I have lots of pictures this week of some of the crazy stuff we did.


My office and my bomb burrito
This week was transfers week so it was crazy getting everything situated for the old missionaries who are going home. Got everything good and ready and shipped 'em off Friday in the morning, which meant I got zero sleep 'again' but hey, it was an adventure.


Got "Plaf Plaf" ice cream (kind of like Baskin-Robbins) with my super legit new comp Elder Newman on Friday for 15BS at CineCenter and then got to meet everyone in my new area and we have a baptism coming up this weekend for a man named Pedro! Really excited to see what my new area and assignment has in store for me.





Unfortunately, the President had to make some mission changes and it meant that Elder Newman had to get transferred to cover for those changes so I lost him as my comp after one week.  We really connected in that week and I'm hoping I get to serve with him again....he is legit and already a good friend!

   *** VIDEO ***
If you are reading this on email the videos will not display. Click here to go to the blog and view the videos


Fall asleep while the rest of the casa is awake and this happens

So, I have a new comp coming in today, as the new Finance secretary, so both of us will know little about how to run this show, but we'll get it figured out.
Me and the AP's....and my new comp arriving in the background
The New Zone:
My Planner covers:




P.S. We bought these masks for 30 Bolivianos and we also live with the AP´s



   *** VIDEOS ***
If you are reading this on email the videos will not display. Click here to go to the blog and view the videos






Journals







Elder Connor Ryan deCocq

No comments:

Post a Comment