Thursday, May 31, 2018

Week 2 in the Office and still trying to learn

Short email this week.  Good week, but really difficult because we have no idea what we are doing in the area. We are both super new and don´t know the area so we are very dependent on the guidance of the spirit and learning our new responsibilities in the office as well.

Here's a  pic for this week . It´s from our movie 'date' we had in the house this morning. Watched Ratatouille on our projector.

Not totally knowing what we are both doing yet makes things a little stressful and we get chastised sometimes because don't know the processes yet, but we'll get there with time.

I've found that food is more expensive here in the city than it was in Bermejo, but that is to be expected, I guess.  I was also so used to Bermejo because it was small and I knew my way around.  Its really easy to get lost here in the heart of Santa Cruz because its huge and busy.  Fortunately, Elder Lozabo (the previous secretary) comes around now and then to train me more and answer questions I have as I learn new things.

The Lord truly blesses those who put their faith in Him, so that is our new goal for this week. Humility before the Lord.





Love you all, short email but hopefully this week we will have some new news to report !
Elder Connor Ryan deCocq

****** Journalz *****




No comments:

Post a Comment