Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Zamfir: Master of the Pan Flute

Well this week was actually hilarious to say the least. We are finally getting to know the area better but I am pretty sure the stress of the offices is just setting in and making us be weird.(pictures will explain later)
My 'Office' building
I live in the top of the closest building.  Thats our casa.
Anyway, found a Vans store here in the center and it´s all authentic stuff so we might have to see about looking into that a little bit more in the time I am here.  Oh yeah, and this chicken place:

"Heyyy...Stay away from the chicken!!
Bad Chicken!!...Mess you up!"

Really not sure what to write this week, but my journals tell it all....and here are some pictures. I intend to become the next Zamfir by the end of my mission:









My Provo comp repping THS





Weekly entries from the Journal.  I learned a lot this week, as you can tell (read on):




chau. I love everyone.

Elder Connor deCocq

No comments:

Post a Comment