Friday, July 6, 2018

First transfer down in the Mission Office, CRAZY WEEK

** Dad Note - I'm late in getting this out this out for Elder deCocq this week.  We've been on vacation, but we did connect with him on Monday from a library in Kanab, Utah

Hola Family and Friends,

Life has been loco choco lately with all of transfer week and getting the new missionaries and taking the old ones to the airport, but I am alive and not dead.  Transfers are not just Mondays....they go on all week and at all hours 😱

Here are some pictures of how I am living life lately.  Got to be chefs in the Mission President's home when the new missionary arrivals got here:




Sorry, no journal pics this week.

I did get to meet Elder Coca from the Santa Cruz North Mission.  His parents and mine have gotten to friends back in Utah.  He is awesome and I hope we can hang out when we get back home.  He came out on the mission the same time as me.


Hey, how about this......10 months in the mish this week!  Its gone so fast.

We are out here grinding daily, with all the craziness we still have a lot of people progressing in the gospel and coming closer to Christ.
Been studying a lot of Mosiah recently in the Book of Mormon and how much of a hero Abinadi is too me and how much I can have the same faith as he had.

Studying the teachings of Jesus and how he taught have truly been my main fountains of inspiration and teaching better to the people and not just spouting of information.

Quote of the week:
If I could be any pan flute from Bolivia, I would definitly be a zampoña   - Elder Berges
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0f-X-j4k6I

Love,
Elder Connor Ryan deCocq

No comments:

Post a Comment