Saturday, September 2, 2017

Getting Ready to Head Out on my LDS Church Mission

Well everyone, it's finally that time. Tuesday September 5,2017 I report to the Mexico City Missionary training center for 6 weeks to learn the Spanish language(a basis of it) and also learn what's expected of me during the time I serve in Bolivia. On October 17th of this year I will get on a plane and fly to Bolivia, where I will be until the end of the summer of 2019. I know that the Lord will watch over and protect me as I am serving the people of Bolivia. I know that the restored gospel of Jesus Christ is here on this earth today. I know that the Lord has a plan for me in my life and he has put the people that I have met thus far in my life for a specific reason and I would just like to thank each and every one of you for your examples that you've set for me. If I've ever spoken to you I can guarantee that you've taught me something that has shaped me into the person I am today. So thank you very much each and every one of you. I will not have a cell phone or social media for these two years but  if you would like to get in contact with me or be put on my weekly email list (which is basically a weekly summary of what's going on in my life) it will be posted here by my parents, or you can message me or send me an email  to: Connor.decocq@myldsmail.net

-Elder deCocq @ Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia

No comments:

Post a Comment