Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Spiritual Awesomeness, Soccer....and Terremotos!


Hi Everyone!
This week was filled with crazyness. Earthquakes,Soccer with the latinos and just all out spiritual awesomeness.

Anyway, week two was another one for the books. Yes i am okay and so is everyone else here at the CCM. The earthquake was a 7.1 yesterday and was 70 miles from us here. Thankfully the lord watched over us and we are all good! I was spooked but its all good. Part of the wall inside of our gym is cracked but again we are all good here.
Food is pretty good here minus the pizza. Worst thing ever and every tuesday is pizza day for dinner so we all dread that.
Classes are all going well and the spanish is picking up alot so im very thankful for be being blessed through obedience. Everyone here is awesome including our zone leaders and their district! WE  ALL LOVE THEM but sadly they are leaving next week to Idaho and other parts of mexico.
Woke up this mroning at 550am to play basketball with some guys and I tried my best, you know, but I'm not good at all at this sport.

Choir!  The spiirt truly does dwell in hymns and himnos. I joined the choir this week and it is the best decison of my life. I absolutely love it. My favorite song by far here is still 'I Need Thee Every Hour'.

I love my comp, Elder Lake. We had the best devotional ever last night and it was perfect for both of us.

Anyway the days may be long here but the weeks are short that´s for sure. okay here´s the journal entires for the week and some pics. Sorry didnt have any of me really this week. We can only take pictures on Pday so I'm obeying that rule! Deuces, familia!

I love everyone.   . CIAO

Elder Connor Ryan deCocq
************************************************************************

From Dad:No photos from Connor this week of him (he was reprimanded by us for this!), but these are some exceprts from his journal






No comments:

Post a Comment