Monday, November 20, 2017

Close to the End of My First Transfer....Time is Flying!

Holy cow time just flies here I can´t believe it´s almost the end of my first transfer. Time for a weekly recap:
Cookin' eggs, boi!

Learning to cook eggs better.
Lots of new investigators and people who are loving learning about the gospel. The people here are all super amazing.
The food here is amazing because we were blessed with the best pension chef in the world.
Had our final district meeting for this transfer and of course I'm the most unphotogenic person on the planet but here are some pictures from that experience hahahaha.

Finally got to teach an English lesson and I had 3 people...score!  I wish it had been more, but zero showed up last week, so ya...

But yeah life here is muy chevere and I am digging every second of it. At times it is hard but if there is one thing I have learned in these first 5 weeks here is that with Faith in the Lord, True faith, anything is possible. And I mean anything.

Oh yeah, we may be changing casas.  This one is getting smaller all the time.  We are going to look at new ones this week.

That´s all for this week. Check out my journal entries here for more details on my weekly adventures as well.

Challenge:  If everyone in the world treated one another with even a fraction of how we are served here as missionaries by these people, this world would be so much more amazing.  I challenge all of you to go out and there this week and wholeheartedly give service to someone else, no matter how small a gesture.  Make someone's day brighter.

Chau and Love,
Elder Connor Ryan deCocq


My Weekly Journal Entradas:
   
A 'Not Feeling So Well' Estarita

Quality gym equipment, endorsed by the
International Weightlifting Association and OSHA.
 "La necesidad es la madre de la invencion"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment