Monday, January 22, 2018

Can We Eat Pizza For The Sacrament?

Well this week was a really good week with my new comp. We didnt have any baptisms this week but this coming Saturday we do. Sorry no pics this week other than this one from our Mission conference we had with a member of the Seventy, Elder Falabella. That was the first time I have ever met a member of the seventy and his talks he gave to us were absolutely amazing.

We are working really hard as usual and all these people we are meeting are truly helping me to grow my testimony as they learn adn grow closer to their heavenly father.

I got to see my trainer, Elder Estarita again this week at the conference and then got to also go on splits with him for one day.  It was so awesome to see him again even though its only been a couple of weeks.

We got to watch the Church broadcast and news conference live announcing President Nelson as the new  President and prophet of our church.  They let us go to the stake center to watch.

I also got a new custom made Triple cover and a scripture case so yeah I am kinda pumped for those, and I have pics of that too!  This cost me 430 Bolivianos...about $60 US, and worth every penny.  Sweet!
























Check out my Journal entires for more of my daily details.

Love to everyone!

Elder Connor Ryan deCocq




No comments:

Post a Comment