Monday, January 8, 2018

Second Transfer Down, I'm Still Here....New Companion!

Second transfer here in Bolivia already.  Last week of my training and of my 12th week out here in the field. Time sure flies when you lose yourself in the work.  My trainer, Elder Estarita, transferred to Tarija in western section of the mission.  I'll miss him a lot....he's my missionary 'padre'.
  My new companion is Elder Hall from Arizona.  He's been out 18 months and is awesome.....  I just met him today, but he's awesome!  So now it will be two gringos bringing the gospel to the amazing people of this area.

Had a baptism for Hermano Aly Vega Montaño! He was another one prepared by God to receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ for sure.

Had some nasty rain storms here too and a nasty breakout of Conjuctivitis, which is nasty pinkeye-like virus...Nice.  Fortunately, I haven't gotten it and I am washing/sanitizing my hands like crazy right now.  Food is still awesome and I haven't turned into a chicken or rice yet.

As always, see more of my thoughts and craziness in my journal entires below.

Love, Elder Connor Ryan deCocq






No comments:

Post a Comment