Monday, March 12, 2018

Which Country has the President who speaks French?

Starting the second quarter of my mission this week. Crazy!

​​​​So this week was also a good one. We got the hookups here in Bermejo and we got to play soccer today in the giant stadium with like 20 people mas o menos and that was awesome.

We should have a baptism on March 31st for the familia Jaramillo which is awesome!!!!!!

What else...yeah so my house is really cool all the missionaries here are bomb and hilarious. Things are going a lot better with my companion now that I have been studying more up on patience, charity and love.

Yeah that`s about it for his week sorry nothing crazy happened. I will have more pics and stuff next week because we have a zone conference in Tarija.

Chau

Elder Connor deCocq

Weekly Journals:




No comments:

Post a Comment