Tuesday, March 27, 2018

"We want to get baptized in a year!", Zumba, ....and Happy Birthday to me!!!

Hola Familiares y Amigos!

So this week was really good! Got to go to a baptism for the other elders here in Bermejo. I got to give a talk on the Holy ghost in the dark and in the middle of my talk the lights came back on (power went out). We also got to sing a special musical number "I Need Thee Every Hour", which was really spiritual. Here are some pics from that night.



Had lunch with one of my favorites, the Vargas family, on Sunday and no lie, Hermano Vargas is like a Bolivian Brother Strong.....the nicest, most friendly and positive guy!

Earlier in the week I met a kid whose legal name is literally Alex John Cena Llanos.....soooooo:

<If you are reading this by email, click here to be able to see the video>

Other than that, yeah, we found this super dead giant frog in the road this week....
Kinda cute, gonna teach his family 'bout the plan of salvation or something...Anyways


Took this picture of the pension's kid today eating some crackers too












SO TODAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY!  I got two amazing birthday packages from home and that is always so awesome.  It was a good day today, thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes, and I ate some cake today that the pension made for me and played soccer with the other elders.

Homework Challenge for Everyone For Conference coming up this weekend
I had a revelation experience during church this Sunday so your homework is to:

- Have 3 questions in mind for all the sessions of general conference. Write them down and pray to the Lord before each session to find the answer to your questions.
- Take time to think about the questions truly and I promise the Lord will deliver. He answered all 3 of mine last conference.


Chau for this week

Elder Connor Ryan deCocq

<Journal Entries for some more good detail>




No comments:

Post a Comment