Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Transfers again....New Beginnings For All of Us Here

So we threw a mini birthday party for myself last Monday night and yes I bought myself a cake.  Pretty lame I know but the cake was bomb.




We had our last district meeting and took some pics to remeber these goons hahahahahaha. They are a great group of guys gonna miss them. Transfers this week hit and 4 of our district got shipped off to Santa Cruz and the other 4 are staying here.




My new companion is Elder Maravilla from Nicaragua and he has been out a little longer than me.  Our casa also gained Elder Ward and he will be Elder Davila's companion and also our District and Zone Leader (Busy guy!).  These are great Elders and I look forward to working with them and increasing our efforts here in Bermejo.  I'll have pics of all the new elders next week.

 

** If you are reading this on email, >>click here to see the videos<< **
Had that bomb cake for my birthday and got some to the face thanks to Elder Reyes (Sword).

MOST IMPORTANTLY......GENERAL CONFERENCE
This week with conference truly was a special week for me. Learned so many great things from our General Authoroties and leaders of the church. I know that this church is the true church.
I challenge everyone to read the scriptures every day and PONDER THE THINGS OUT IN YOUR MIND THAT THE LORD WOULD HAVE YOU UNDERSTAND. The same goes for conference talks and church sponsored anything. Look for what He is trying to tell you.​

I love everyone and hope you have an amazing week.

Amo a mi familia y amigos,

      ~Elder Connor Ryan deCocq

>>>>>  Please read my journal entries to see my thoughts on the conference talks as I wrote about them....it has more impact than rewriting it here.







No comments:

Post a Comment