Monday, April 16, 2018

Finally Getting a Taste of Bolivian 'Fall' Weather

Well I forgot my camera in the house today so all these pictures are from other elders.

Finally we got some cold weather this week. Down here in Bermejo we have just had some good old daily sweat fests but now we got the nice weather. Lots of clouds and most of all we have 2 baptisms this saturday! An amazing lady named Rita and her son Carlos. We have only been teaching them for about  2 weeks but they are really anxious and willing to be baptized. Rita doesn´t know how to read and her son Carlos is 26 and is autistic but their desire to follow the savior´s example is incredible. I am truly inspired by them and their feelings toward the savior and following his example he set for us.

Played some pool last Monday with the elders and then also took some pics in the house. Today we ended up playing an 11v11 soccer game with members and the other missionaries. The only pic I have of that I look partially obese but I promise its just a bad angle.

Loving the mission more and more as I take on the trials and blessings of being a missionary. Gonna finish reading the Book of Mormon again tomorrow(31 pages left) so I'm also stoked about that.

3 Nep 27:21
Verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel; and ye know the things that ye must do in my church; for the works which ye have seen me do that shall ye also do; for that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do;

Con Mucho Amor,

Elder Connor deCocq






No comments:

Post a Comment