Wednesday, April 25, 2018

¡Bautismos Por Fin!

Well this week was definitely bomb. We had 2 baptisms for Rita and her Son Carlos which was amazing!!!!! Rita has 9 kids in total and her last one Carlos is a little bit special. I think he is Autistic but he is hilarious and like one of my great friends here. He always cracks jokes with us and loves to listen to music with us. He is 26 but has the mental capacity of 9 years old roughly.



Designed a long sleeve shirt for our district down here in Bermejo and I´m kinda pumped because I think its gonna turn out really good.



Took the jungle picture contacting in my area.

This week was really good though. Flew by. Time is going by really fast I can´t believe we are already half way down with this transfer. Love my comp a ton and he is teaching me a lot about how to be a better teacher and is teaching me how to do a rubix cube.
So Elder Ward busts out an unannounced
gym mirror selfie and I don’t have a chance
to drop my manly 2 pounder I'm cranking out
arm curls with and pose with a 50 pounder 😂

Spiritual thought:
Moroni 8:16
 16 Wo be unto them that shall pervert the ways of the Lord after this manner, for they shall perish except they repent. Behold, I speak with boldness, having aauthority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for bperfect clove dcasteth out all fear.

I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear.

Fear God, put your trust in Him and everything will be okay.


"Keep the Commandments and you´ll be alright." -President Russell M. Nelson


Elder Connor Ryan deCocq

**Lots of Journal entries here since I forgot to bring my camera last week for emails**












No comments:

Post a Comment