Thursday, October 12, 2017

Less Than One Week Until BOLIVIA!

This week was good....week 5 down in the Mexico CCM. Another week full of the same ol same ol but thats all good. My journal entries are a pretty poor read for you but again this week was pretty much the same. Yesterday we had a really good devotional from D. Todd Christofferson and his wife and they talked about the book of mormon and its importance.
I can´t believe I ship out to the field in less than 5 days! I love it here but I'm ready for some change. The anticipation is killing me. My flight leaves at 440 pm on Monday next week and I get into Bolivia around 440 am on Tuesday so that will be a very interesting couple of days for me. I am excited and I am so happy with how far my testimony has grown here in the MTC and my Spanish skills as well.  I know my spanish is getting better but Bolivia will be a definite wake up call!  I bought some knock off Crocs here from the tienda for 70 pesos so they are by far my favorite things to wear. They´re called Kevins. Best 70 pesos I've ever spent in my life!

I love and miss everyone and I promise the next email I send out will be full of many different stories and fun, scary, and foreign things that will be a lot more entertaining than everything here in the CCM.


P.S. - Please take the time to watch this quick 3 minute video. This is just a quick video for everyone to reflect on why we are here on earth and why we all are able to have the opportunities we have throughout our lives. It is because of our Savior and redeemer, Jesus Christ, The son of God. He was born, He lived and He died so that WE may ALL live again. It is because of him that we may be made clean again and are able to enter into the presence of our loving Heavenly Father again. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Love you all! CIAO

Elder Connor Ryan deCocq


My Thoughts and challenges to all of you this week:
"Dare To Stand Alone:  Do we have the moral courage to stand firm in our beliefs and not hide who we are?"

Where Justice, Love, and Mercy Meet

“The Merciful Obtain Mercy:  Don’t judge me because I sin differently than you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment