Monday, October 30, 2017

First Baptism, 3rd Chicken Foot, Michael Jackson, & Face Licking Horses

My first baptism.  What an amazing family!

Me, and Elder Estarita 
So Bolivia is super rad! Sorry for not sending an email last week i was just really busy with emailing family i forgot to send the weekly one to friends too! Elder Estarita my trainer is the best guy ever and he is absolutely hilarious!

This week and last week were both super cool and different, but the people here in Bolivia are just all super sweet people and I  love their spirits. I love the ward here and i also got to baptize two ladies this Saturday which was a true blessing to me to see how much it meant to them!

Food here is really good and the people are really into listening to the missionaries! My trainer and my district are all amazing and i love them all! Crazy stuff happens here a lot like almost dying in taxis or micros(little buses)  but all of that is in my blog in my journal pics that my dad is keeping up if you want to read that! Here are some pictures of paradise and that's all for this week. Like i said, more in the journal....

Twelve more baptisms on deck in the next month......Amazing!

(If you want to know more about the title of this blog post, you gotta read the journal entries....never trust soup!)    Ciao!






 
'Wally'ball with the district boys
 
Started drawing to keep my mind clear
 
Baby kitty at one of my 'Familias' homes
 
Elder Estarita and our bomb Lunches we always have
 
​The Lord experienced the same pains and sorrows we all will feel and have felt.  Learn to rely on the Lord.
Food here is beyond BOMB

 
Grande bichos in this place!
 
We got A.C.!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment