Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Nice Try Satan.....not sleeping through General Conference

Week 4 down! Can't believe its almost been a month here in the CCM. Ive learned so much and i cant wait to see what else is in store throughout these next two years!(23 months but whos counting)
We got a new district in this week too and they are super cool! Also i heard about the massacre in Vegas.. thats so sad to see how terrible the world is becoming. The adversary truly is at work in these last days. Heed to the words of the prophet and read your scriptures everyday. It truly is a blessing to everyone i promise that. Take into account the things that were said at general conference this past week. Everything mentioned will better your lives no matter what faith you may be. I promise that if we continue doing the things we are supposed to be doing that life will play out, with the hand of God, in our favor. There is just something about watching conference with 700 missionaries that is just breathtaking. Nothing else like it.

... the short guy in front of me is amazing! His name is Elder Palacios from florida and he is a recent convert. He is 23 and has an amazing spirirt. I started calling him Dad because he is super old compared to us all and he laughed and then a ton of other missionaries here started calling them that so that was awesome!

Elder Lake (my companion), President Bennett, and me

Temple trip today, Oct 4th....our last one in Mexico.  Yes, that's me in the back (as always)

The food is setting in finally. I've had 'the Easters' a couple of times (Nacho Libre) but other than that life here is great! I'm super excited to leave the walls and go out and help others come unto Christ!

Read my daily spiritual thoughts at the bottom of my journal entries. I tried hard on them to choose meaningful ones for all.

CIAO       ~ Elder Connor Ryan deCocq











No comments:

Post a Comment