Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Awesome Christmas Skype Call Home and Other Great Things!

Baptisms, Family skype call home for Christmas, and zone activities! This was such a great week for me.

FINALLY HAD THE BAPTISM FOR LA FAMILIA SALVATIERRA!!!!!!
Luis and Sofia Salvatierra! After 2 years we finally had their baptism! So excited for them!


















Had a zone activity on friday and we sang hymns and talked to people about why we celebrate Christmas and all that good stuff.


Had 3 dinners yesterday for Christmas Eve with members and I'm ready to dang near explode.  My Skype call home to family was the best Christmas present ever and I loved seeing and talking to Mom, Dad, Cayla, and Kolleen

In the words of my amigo Elder Cope, "I got a humpty dumpty haircut" and life is going well here in Bolivia.

Bolivians light off fireworks at midnight for Christmas so basically its New Years part 1....nice

Good food, Good people, Life is chillin here in South America.

Elder Connor Ryan deCocq
*******************************

Here are my Journals from this week:




No comments:

Post a Comment