Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Three Months on the Mission Already

** Dad note - no pictures this week other than journal entries because of computer issues in doiwnloading from his camera. Hopefully more next week!

I'm already 1/8th of the way into my mission!

So this week was pretty good as always.   Lots of rain sweat and hard work! Computer is not letting me add pictures so sorry gonna have to wait until next week for them.

Had a really awesome experience with the gift of tongues during one our lessons and I know it is because of Faith and being "digno"to have the compantçionship of the holy ghost with me.

First week of the new intercambio is going great and I'm excited to see what next week brings. Good lessons, good food and great people. Santa Cruz de los milagros.

Way more info in my journal entries below.  I'll have more pics next week

Elder Connor Ryan deCocq



No comments:

Post a Comment