Monday, December 18, 2017

Boom, Boom, Bautista!


Good week this week!!!!! We had some really awesome miracles as always! Had a baptism for Carlos Gil and 3 more baptisms for this coming week. I don't like to type a whole lot but I have pictures so yah. Also got sick this week and I lost 7 pounds!!!! Solid Viva Bolivia!  See my journal entries below for more details from my week

Bro Gil is now a member of the church!  What an amazing baptism

"There's got to more to the Bible. It can't just end like that.  God loves His children. So why would He cut off his teachings and communication with/for them?  What happened from then until now?  There has to be more"  ~ Bro Gil
(Yes....there most certainly is more)





Awesome dinner at Bro Gil's casa

I failed :(
My journal entries:




No comments:

Post a Comment