Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Storms, Progression, & Loving the People of Bolivia

This week was wild folks. Buckle up.












One: Went to a birthday party for like 30 mins for one of our investigators. Waler turned 5 and had his spider man birthday party of course.

















Made some spaghetti which turned out bomb but not sure if it was the spaghetti or something else but I had maddddddddddd "stomach problems" the next day.  Note.....my life has been a lie.  I found out that Salsa just means 'sauce' in spanish.  Chips and Sauce, por favor..... :(

We have some pretty wild storms here too which are cool to watch. The weather is Bipolar but the Lord blesses us when we need a break from the heat.



We have 3 baptisms for this upcoming week and I am super excited for all of them! All amazing people and all have strong testimonies of the gospel!!!

** As always, more details in my journal entries....see them below

VIDEO NOTE:  I have two videos attached below, but they do not render in the emails that get sent out.  If you are reading this via email, click here to view my blog entry itself and see the videos

Chau and Love,

Elder Connor deCocq

Journals:










No comments:

Post a Comment